Learn to assemble a layered 3d flower project in stained glass.
With this workshop you will:
- Have access to a previously recorded live video which includes a demonstration of how to make the jigs for this project using cardstock or other materials and how to assemble your poinsettia.
- Gain insights into working with stained glass 3 dimensionally.
- Receive a downloadable pattern file and info sheet for this project.
- Have access to the workshop indefinitely. You can watch the video at your leisure or watch it over and over again as needed.
This video workshop was recorded live in late 2019 and is just over 1 hour long.
What you get:
Immediately after purchase a file will be available for download. This file contains all the details and links needed to access:
- pdf download for glass pattern file
- the workshop video