Learn to make this stunning stained glass snowflake.
Join me live online from the comfort of your home on October 21st, 2020 at 4 pm EST as I demonstrate how to make a stained glass snowflake.
What You Will Learn
- How to embed wire in the soldered edge around the snowflake to create support and make this delicate snowflake strong.
- How to adding wire work details to the snowflake.
- Using accent beads in your designs.
- Creating basic dots as a decorative soldering technique.
This workshop is geared to intermediate and more skilled stained glass hobbyists. Beginners can learn the techniques but may need more practice to execute them. All skill levels welcome.
What You Will Receive
- Pattern download to print from home
- Supply list
- Access to the live session of the online workshop. All you need is an internet connection and device (computer/tablet/phone) to watch and participate. Anticipated length: 2 hours
- Lifetime access to the recording of the workshop which will be uploaded within 24hrs of the event.
- Realtime answers to your questions during the live workshop and access to help for your project via email once the live session has ended.
Please Note: Makers Club members automatically get access to this workshop as part of their membership. Learn more about memberships.
If you have any questions, please feel free to send your inquiry to Samantha at email@example.com