This stained glass pattern of a cardinal in a tree makes a classic suncatcher design.
Stained Glass Cardinal Pattern Size: 12.25 inches tall by 10 inches wide
You are purchasing a PDF file only. This means you can print your stained glass pattern and get started on your project right away!
How to access the pattern:
After completing your purchase, you will be able to download the pattern with the link shown on your screen. Also, you will receive an email that contains the pattern link which you can access at any time.
Included with this download are:
- a colour image on the cover
- glass colour recommendations
- a full size pattern
✱✱ COMMERCIAL LICENSE OUTLINE ✱✱
- Commercial use of this stained glass pattern means that you may sell the finished projects made from the pattern you have purchased a license for.
- This is for a small business license, permitting you to sell up to 100 completed glass pieces.
- You may still gift finished pieces, but not the pattern.
- Please feel free to resize the pattern to suit your needs however, you must not alter the original design.
- The patterns remain the property of Living Sun Glass and as such, you may not share, gift, redistribute, post publicly or sell the pattern.
- Also, my photographs are not included in the license. Therefore, you are NOT permitted to use my photographs.
- Credit to Living Sun Glass must be indicated for the design when you show or sell your finished work.
- By purchasing this item, you agree to the terms as described in the Licensing Policy.
- Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have about this license.
© Patterns offered through Living Sun Glass are protected by copyright and are owned by Living Sun Glass. Copyright protects these designs from being copied, making derivative works from them or claiming them as your own. Please be aware that recreating or tracing these designs are not permitted through copyright law. For more details on Personal Use and Commercial Use, please read our complete Licensing Policy.