Learn to use various widths of copper foil in one stained glass project and the benefits of doing so.
With this workshop you will:
- Have access to a previously recorded live video which includes a step-by-step presentation on making the mouse panel using multiple widths of copper foil.
- Watch a presentation on how to decide which sizes of foil to use.
- Receive 2 downloadable pattern files for this project; the mouse pattern and a simplified mouse pattern.
- Learn to embed wire around the project for added strength. (This skill is useful for working on oddly shaped pieces that need reinforcement.)
- Have access to the workshop indefinitely. You can watch the video at your leisure or watch it over and over again as needed.
This video workshop was recorded live during the spring of 2020 and is 2 hours and 24 minutes long.
What you get:
Immediately after purchase, a file will be available for download. This file contains the link needed to access the workshop page including:
- pdf download for the glass pattern
- the workshop video