This moose pattern for a stained glass panel is a printable digital download. This means that you can download the PDF pattern immediately after purchase, print it on regular office paper from home, tape the pages together, and start working your magic.
Pattern Size: 23" x 14"
This listing is for a PDF file only. Nothing will be sent by mail.
How to access the pattern:
After completing your purchase, you will be able to download the pattern with the link shown on your screen. Also, you will receive an email that contains the pattern link which you can access at any time.
The pattern file includes:
• Page 1 - Cover page showing a full-colour image of the finished pieces.
• Page 2 - Details of what glass was used in the colour images (manufacturer names & glass codes.)
• Page 3 - Special instructions to help you make this piece into a work of art.
• Full size, computer-generated line drawing ready to print on standard size paper. Pages can be assembled with clear tape.
✱✱ COMMERCIAL USE OUTLINE ✱✱
- Commercial use of this stained glass pattern means that you may sell the finished projects made from a pattern you have purchased a license for.
- This is for a small business license, permitting you to sell up to 100 completed glass pieces.
- You may still gift finished pieces, but not the pattern.
- Please feel free to resize the stained glass pattern to suit your needs.
- All patterns remain the property of Living Sun Glass and as such, you may not share, gift, redistribute, post publicly or sell the pattern.
- No photographs are included with the license. Therefore, you are NOT permitted to use the photographs found on this site.
- Credit to Living Sun Glass must be indicated for the design when you show or sell your in production or finished work online.
- By purchasing this item, you agree to the terms as described in the Licensing Policy.
- Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have about this license.
© Patterns offered through Living Sun Glass are protected by copyright and are owned by Living Sun Glass. Copyright protects these designs from being copied, making derivative works from them or claiming them as your own. Please be aware that recreating or tracing these designs is not permitted through copyright law. For more details on Commercial Use Licenses, please read our complete Licensing Policy.