Learn to make a free-standing stained glass picture frame.
This was a live online workshop hosted in early 2020. The recording is now available for you to learn how to make your own stained glass picture frame as you watch along.
With this workshop you will:
- Watch a demonstration on how to solder and assemble the project.
- Receive a downloadable pattern file.
- Learn how to adapt the pattern to accommodate different photo sizes.
- Learn tips for how to dress up or alter the design of the frame.
- Have access to the workshop indefinitely.
- **BONUS** Get access to a second video showing the process used to make the sample project (the "figuring it out" stage.)
Length of the videos:
- Workshop Video: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Supplementary Video: 1 hour 23 minutes
Please Note: Makers Club members automatically get access to this workshop as part of their membership. Learn more about memberships.
If you have any questions, please feel free to send your inquiry to Samantha at firstname.lastname@example.org